Have you heard about the Target REDcard? It was around a while before I heard about it, but when I discovered it, I knew I had to have one! There are just too many perks not to get one. The main one being, they don’t just have a credit card, but also a debit card. You just link it to your bank account and your good to go.
- Choose between a Target Debit REDcard or a Target Credit REDcard.
- Both give you 5% off at Target and Target.com ( Save 5% at Starbucks too, if your Target is lucky enough to have one inside!)
- Free Shipping. Yes, it’s awesome and I love it. I hate having a minimum for free shipping. Shopping online made easy.
- Extended Return Policy. This I didn’t know until now. Good to know!
- REDcard online management. Basically, you can access your account info online. A great tool to have.
- Cash withdraw at checkout for Debit only.
- Stackable with the cartwheel app and other discounts. Yes, the amount of stackable savings at Target is endless.
They both offer you the same great benefits. One is a credit card where you charge your purchases and pay later, and the other comes right out of your checking account.
Combine the 5% off with coupons, sales, and the Target cartwheel app.
Free shipping, no minimum purchase or fees.
No fees at all to sign up except for a valid checking account or approved credit card.
Chip-and-Pin protection. The chip validates your card is authentic, and the pin helps validate you are you. This will help prevent fraud.
You can apply in-store anytime, or online.
So, if you would like to save money every day, sign up here:
——> Target REDcard